Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, July 27, 2017

Joy B blog Hop

These are the cards I created for the blog hop, I really like these stamps and the message they  bring.

I used "I walk by faith" & All things are Possible"  on several cards showing different styles








I used ribbon, made flowers from the paper line as adding buttons or flat back pearls for the centers, on one card I used roses from KS4U as the embellishments on some of the cards I punched out boarders with Martha Stewart boarder punches and  laying them under the sentiment. Each sentiment was layered on the same shape paper just the next size larger using co-ordinating paper.




Supplies Used :
Quick Quotes paper line "Serenade" *** New
2017 Chalking Inks

stamps by Joy  Clair  "All things are possible & Anchor of hope Bible Journaling stamps

Kathi

                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment