Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cherish and Relax Cards

Hi, Kathi here to share with you today two cards, I started out with a red and navy blue card stock, cut the base using a step card die.  I then put my Quick Quotes patterned paper through the die cut to cut out the patterned paper in the same manner slimming it down to show the colored card stock.



 Card 1
Card base is a red card stock layered with Quick Quotes patterned paper Earth Wind Fire QQP-EW105 on the right side and the lower front with QQP-EW107 on the upper left section.
Card 2 is a navy blue card stock I layered a star over the upper left using pop dots to raise it up then layered part of the sentiment over and around the star and on the lower part of the card.
Both cards where then finished the  by cutting out the larger sentiments placing the sentiment on the right. Each of the pieces of paper that was layered on the  card was first distressed on the edges using Royal Blue or Berry Jam Powderpuff Chalking Inks. 

Card 2


Supplies Uses:
Quick Quotes:
Patterned Paper:
     Earth Wind  Fire
           QQP-EW105
            QQP-EW107
     Red White  Blue QQP-RW100 ***New
     Win Dixie QQP=WD500

PowderPuff Chalking Ink:
     Royal Blue
     Berry Jam

Thanks for stopping by,

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment