Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Monday, July 17, 2017

July Q Club


I designed these projects from the July Q Club supplies: I make several projects with the supplies,

Here is a 12 X 12 Double layout with a festive center piece.





Then I created several cards







The sentiments are Quick Quotes Itty Bitty Box of quotes  and from from my stash.

The last project I created is a star box with star coasters

 I layered several layers of papers to create a sturdy coaster, I punched out a star in the center of each star to expose the patterned paper beneath, then glossy accents was then added to the center star.  Each coaster was distressed on the edges with powderpuff chalking ink..

 The top of the box lid was also distressed with powder puff Royal Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink. 

Supplies Used:

Quick Quotes Q Club 
2017  Royal Navy PowderPuff Chalking Ink
2016 Berry Jam PowderPuff Chalking Ink 

Thanks for stopping by today,

Kathi Mann Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment