Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, February 8, 2015

Be Mine Valentine Cards

Hi, Kathi here to share with you photo's & video for Kraft Supplies 4 U. I have been given the pleasure to be a guest designers for 3 months. Julie has a wonderful shop of fun embellishments for all your crafting needs.  This week I made two valentine cards I sent to my two granddaughters.




Supplies I used from kraft supplies 4 u are:
Ivory doilies
two tone pink rose buds 
peach roses
Metal Antique keys (added after photo's were taken)

link to you tube video

Thanks for stopping by, 

Stop by Julies store 

www.ks4u.net


No comments:

Post a Comment