Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Large Tags cross promotion with Rubber Moon & Gina's Designs

 Hello crafty friends, I am here to share with you today the tags I created using stamps by Rubber Moon & laser chipboard by Gina's. I used the deco cat stamp on both tags, The cat is looking out the window on both tags.
Tag 1


Tag 1 was cut from a Accu  cut die Album tags using  corrugated paper,  I used graphic 45 paper layering two of the secret garden tags/cards, layering over the diamond textured sheet & intricate doilies. 




 Tag 2


Tag 2 cut from the accu cut album tags using Robins nest winter snowflake paper. The cat was stamped on the chipboard cat that was painted with spun sugar distress paint. 



The cat is looking at the home across the yard through the lace curtains.


Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:

Rubbermoon Stamp - 
Cat
Robins Nest Paper - Winter snowflakes

Other Supplies Used:
White Cotton Trim
Venuses Lace
Michaels Flowers
Rosette trim
WOC - pearl sprays
Flat lace 
WOC white leaves
Stampin up stamp
Distress paint 
Prima doily trim
Graphic 45 - Secret Garden

www.ginasdesigns.net/store


No comments:

Post a Comment