Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Sunday, February 15, 2015

Wings of Love

Hi, Kathi here to share with you a 12 X 12 layout I did for Valentines day, (week). This layout has a photo of my husband, This layout has products from both Kraft Supplies 4 U & Gina's Designs.



Hot air Balloon Stack Up



youtube video of 12 X 12 Wings of Love layout


Supplies Used: 
Kraft Supplies 4 U:
Black Roses
Red Roses
Red Rose Buds
Ivory Doilies

Gina's Designs:
Cardstock Doilies-Intricate
Hot Air Balloon Stack up
Barbed Wire Frames Circle 

Other Supplies:
Wings from Tim Holtz Grunge paper
Corrugated  paper
White Paint
Stampin Up Markers Cherry Cobbler
& Basic Gray


No comments:

Post a Comment