Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Thursday, January 2, 2014

Favorite Projects of 2013

Happy New Year, It is hard to believe that it is 2014. I enjoyed 2013 & all the projects I completed. I am looking forward to creating new projects for 2014 for myself, Gina's Designs, & Lil Scrap of Heaven.  I am here to share a few of my favorite Projects of 2013, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Seymour Bones graveyard



Seymour's Bones Steampunk Top Hat

Ladies Diary Garden Window Tag

Every Picture Tells A Story

Paris LOVE Canvas 

Vintage Camera Box

Tea Pot Mini

Den Hagg Beach Layout

 
French Country Recipe Book & Storage Box
Gas Pump Mini Album

Proper Gentleman Mini Album
Altered Cigar box with Camera Photo Tray

Happy Crafting 

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment