Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love Canvas

Kathi here to share a 12 X 12 canvas using two papers from the Robin's Nest, a black & white zebra paper & a red paper with a raised velvet pattern. From Gina's store I used her Love Wall Art Kit. Hearts, key & lock from the Valentines Shape Set.

Hi Kathi here to share a 12 X 12 canvas layout using the paper line "Wild about you" from the Robins's Nest. From Gina's store "LOVE coasters" "Valentines Shape Set".

Front  view

Side view

I painted the canvas with black gesso, after the canvas was dried I added the 
zebra paper from the Robin's nest.



I painted the corrugated squares with white gesso, alternating a white/tan look. Each of the 4 letters LOVE was prepared with black Utee. Each of the hearts, key & lock was painted with red paint. After the letters & the hearts were dried I layered them on the corrugated squares. The corrugated squares were then stacked on the largest square that was covered with the red velvet paper. I arranged them on the zebra paper placing a large white lace flower in the center.



I created this flower using a lace trim. With a bling center cluster. 

Gina's Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment