Welcome

Thank you for visting my blog. I am fortunate to have friends that love to craft. I hope to meet new frinds as time passes. I have been an avid scrapbooker & crafter since July 1996. Thanks Char. I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy crafting as I have.



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Too Cute w/The Robins Nest

Kathi here to share a simple yet elegant layout. I used paper from The Robin's Nest collection. I used "Valentine Stripe"paper & I flipped the paper to the solid side with the striped 11/2 inch boarder at the bottom of the page using the EK success punch .

Front Full View
The heart frame was distressed with distress ink
 
 Prima Flowers & I used the Sticker sheet for the names.


Lock & Key with Steampunk Doilies

 Paper from "Daisyd" with Prima flower layered over a Steampunk doily.

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs



Prima Flowers
Distress Ink - Fire Brick & Walnut Stain
Paper by "Carta Bella by Devoted" & Diasyd 
Metalli Rub on - Silver
EK Success Punch - "Abstract Flower Edge"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment